Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stellar

Lately, I've been constantly questioned about affordable dining experiences for special occasions. I've come to realize that many individuals rely on extravagant budgets when it comes to anniversaries etc. I'm not saying that these are completely unnecessary, you spend as you will. But if you're not up to spend S$200 or more, in my rule of thumb, a good dining experience must account for certain factors.

1. Company
2. Any possible advantages
3. Affordably good food and service

  The recommendation below, is a personal recommendation for the general public where I believe, having dined there is of an appropriate budget for a person of my stature and in no way meant to degrade/ put to disadvantage any one or persons.

If you know me well enough, you would know that I could never possibly say no to a good view. It has been slightly over two years since I last dined at Stellar. The place needs no introduction when it comes to providing a spectacular view and a major night haven above Singapore's corporate scene. I have to be honest, my dinner expectations were surpassed by the restaurant's immaculate service and a certain Two Cheese Soufflé I've only just begun to love. An altered menu was presented, accommodating a wider variety of dishes ranging from japanese to french cuisines all available at an affordable price.

 It really is the perfect place to take someone special on a night out without having your credit card bill rocket through the ceiling. Besides, a special occasion doesn't necessarily call for a grand budget but more of a bewildering experience. Not only is 1 Altitude the highest multi experience lifestyle joint in the world and Singapore's highest rooftop bar where you will tower 62 storeys above, gazing down upon a view of almost glistering skyscrapers against a painted deep grey cloudless sky.

Assuringly, your effort could earn you some Romeo points.












Before I leave, don't forget that planning is a considerable factor to success.


 Good luck.

 Love, D

No comments: